THINK PRESS is a full service music publicity firm based in Los Angeles, CA. We can be as creative as necessary to meet the needs of the individual client, including: CD release campaigns, single/video campaigns, tour support, event planning / promotion and those outside the "box" of the industry norms.
Over the past decade plus, we've worked with a variety of independent and major label artists including Ingrid Michaelson, Escondido, The Juliana Hatfield Three, O.A.R., Michael Franti & Spearhead, Toad The Wet Sprocket, Glen Phillips, Tanya Donelly, Parachute amongst many others.
What We've Achieved
- Late Night television debut for Escondido on Conan
- Jeff Daniels feature and performance on The Today Show (NBC)
- Louise Goffin performance and interview on The Meredith Vieira Show
- Ingrid Michaelson debut on Good Morning American (ABC), Last Call with Carson Daly and The Tonight Show
- Song/Album premieres at: Consequence of Sound, Rolling Stone, Noisey, Vogue.com, TeenVogue, Rolling Stone Country, Yahoo! Music, USA Today, NPR First Listen and more...
- Features in the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Jazz Times, People Magazine, USA Today, Marie Claire, Garden & Gun, and more...